Pain throws your heart to the ground....love turns the whole thing around. No, it won't all go the way it should, but I know the heart of life is good. - John Mayer
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Passion
I know that I seem to talk about nursing a lot, but I just feel the need to vent! The Lord has blessed me so much, it is unreal and I do not deserve it. He has opened up many doors for me and is making things clear each week of this semester. I LOVE NURSING! Some may call me crazy, but I am absolutely passionate about it! Some days are rough, I will admit. But whenever I walk in the doors of the floor or unit I am working on, I just get a sudden rush of happiness. I know, I know, some that are reading this that are already nurses may say, "Honey you aren't even graduated. You just wait until you get a real job in the real world." But the thing is....I want to love my job. I want to have the chance to change people's lives because of the care that I provide to them. And I believe that nursing will make me so happy, through the good and bad. So...call me crazy, call me immature and naive, call me anything, but I cannot wait to bust through the doors of oppurtunity and explore what the wonderful profession I have chosen has to offer! Bring it on! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't be crazy, you DO deserve it!! Proud of you and proud you found your calling!! Love ya!!
ReplyDelete