Pain throws your heart to the ground....love turns the whole thing around. No, it won't all go the way it should, but I know the heart of life is good. - John Mayer

Wednesday, February 23, 2011



What have I been doing the past few weeks? This cartoon captures the majority of it! I seriously feel like I have been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off! Lol :)


Tomorrow I have my last respiratory test...which I dread so bad because I hate respiratory! Cardiac is my stronger point...I am not expecting to do so hot on my test tomorrow. I am so sad because this weekend is my last weekend precepting at SVMCE. My preceptor has been the greatest blessing..she even called me today to make sure I was coming this weekend and to tell me that nursing students would be on the floor Saturday and that she would not give any of our patients to them so that I could take care of all of them! I have learned so much from her and she has put so much time and effort into helping me learn... I might shed a tear or few come Saturday! I still haven't gotten to take any pictures, as if I had time to take any, my camera now doesn't work. I hope I get it fixed before graduation! I better get back to studying....just taking a break and felt like blogging! Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment