So I finally decided to sit down and write a little about what has been going on for the past few weeks. It has been such a beautiful day today! Mom, Andrew, and I have been keeping Zanna and Jasper Ferguson, some of our favorite kids from church from one of our favorite families, so it has really been entertaining! :) It is really nice to just chill at the house.
I finally finished nursing school. I never, ever thought it was going to end, but it did. This semester has been very different than what I expected it to be, but I guess it happened the way God wanted it to. First of all, we experienced the blizzard in January that put us back a week in school. February and March rolled on, and then the tornadoes hit in April. My nursing class was supposed to get pinned on May 4th, but things happened a little different. Our wonderful classmate Jennifer Hallark and her husband, nephew, mother-in-law, and father-in-law lost their lives in the tornado that swept through Arab. So instead of being pinned, we were in Arab at the viewing of our classmate and her family. Instead, we were pinned on May 11th and graduated May 12th. Now, I am working at the store and waiting to take NCLEX. I don't know where I will get a job offer, or what will happen since the economy isn't just great, but I am trying to let God show me what he wants me to do. Until later!
No comments:
Post a Comment