I decided that today I would post something funny that has been an ongoing-thing for my entire life. Everyone is scared of something, right? Especially girls. Well, I can handle bugs and insects all day long, but a snake or mouse comes my way and I am as good as gone. I think there are a more than a few people out there who may feel the same....lol! :)
When I was 4, I had this dream that I went to use the bathroom and there was a huge brown and black striped- snake in the toilet. I woke up, absolutely TERRIFIED, sweating like crazy and crying. I will never forget it. Soooo, as you can imagine, I grew up looking in the toilet every single day before I used the bathroom. I just calculated, and it appears to be around 12,000 times that I have done this.
I finally got over my fear of snakes in the toilet (yes, I may be crazy) when I was around twenty. I decided that the probability of this happening was slim.
A few weeks ago, I was flipping through channels on the TV while fixing something to eat. I stopped momentarily on CNN to make a sandwich, and almost dropped the butter knife when I saw the picture on the television. Yep, a little girl found a SNAKE in the toilet! The brown and black snake was slithered up in middle of the toilet bowl (ughhh I have chills typing this) and was staring up at her. I was going to post a picture but I just can't bring myself to it. Needless to say......my fear is back and in full swing, I am completely terrified of snakes and will always be sooo....always check before you go! ;)
You are not alone! I heard a story like that a long time ago and have checked ever since. Ha ha!
ReplyDelete