I felt like sitting down and writing a little tonight. So many things have been happening. September is here and with this new month has came many changes in my life. First of all- I have a nursing license! I passed my state boards on August 20th and became a Registered Nurse. As of Friday, I am an employee of Marshall Medical Center North in Arab. I will be working part-time in the emergency room! Many people have asked me what area of nursing I would like to go in to and most of the time my reply is "I'm not really sure, I really like the faster-paced ER setting but I will take whatever I'm given." God has blessed me and given me a job that I am excited about and most definitely look forward to! That doesn't mean it isn't going to be hard and challenging, but I am so eager to learn that I hope it turns out to be a good experience. Something else new in my life is my relationship status-. I do not want to go into detail about this but felt that it needed to be addressed since several people have asked my family and I will just leave it at this- God has plans for both of us.
After the hard times comes a blessing from God- my family is still recovering from the loss of our cousin Matthew, but God had a plan. A few months before Matt passed, my cousin Holly became pregnant. On August 23rd, Dirks Matthew Loftin Darnell came into the world with a big family that loves him very much! He is such a sweet little miracle and I am so thankful for Holly and Dusty allowing our family to be a part of his life!
These are just a few things that have been going on in my world the past few months. The older I get, the more I learn and mature. Some simple things that I have realized/learned over the year: Prayer works. Thank God every day for your blessings. Your family is the most important people in your life.
So I will leave on this lyric that seems very fitting for me at the time..."The only way to really know, is to really let it go." -Ingrid Michaelson
Congrats on the job!!
ReplyDelete